Sunday, November 29, 2009

SEARCH 4 JeSuS

Where do I start? I signed up for this retreat that my youth group was going on. I had no idea what to expect. I felt so out of place at first. Then, as the weekend went on... I felt Jesus more and more. The first night we all went to confession. I spilled my guts after my youth minister told us that Jesus already knew, he was just waiting for you to apologize so that he could heal you. This is so true. I felt an abundance of grace that night. So much peace overwhelmed me. I can't even describe the feeling completely, you'll just have to try it out for yourself. I met a priest named father Marc who really inspired me. We listened to talks about marriage, celibacy, and learned more about vocations. I still don't know what I'm called to do, but I have plenty of time to figure it out.

I met some amazing people as well. Ones that I won't ever forget. Their stories touched me and I realized how all our trials and fears are all a test. I can't say enough thank-yous to everyone who helped out on this retreat. I wish I could live in adoration with Jesus and all those I love forever. It was the most amazing experience. Jesus can change anyone's heart, if we let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment